Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed by a £75 per person deposit.
- The balance of payment is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- When a booking is made within 8 weeks of departure, the booking is confirmed by full payment.
- Failure to pay the balance is due time may result in the holiday being cancelled and your deposit being returned.
- A 2% charge will be applied for payments by credit card (MasterCard and Visa). This fee does not apply to payments by cheque.
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Snow Secrets'.
- Single room supplements are applicable subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges will apply and will vary depending on your accommodation and notice prior to departure. We will endeavour to refund your holiday where possible.
- If you change your booking after confirmation, for example your departure date, accommodation or number within your party, we will do our utmost to make these changes but this may not be possible. You may incur charges for making alterations.
- It is a condition of your booking that you obtain comprehensive travel insurance prior to departure.
- We do not accept liability for our suppliers.
- You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months left to run, after your return to the UK.
- If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. the hotelier) and our resort representative immediately, who will endeavour to put things right.
- If your problem is not resolved, please follow this up with 28 days of your return to the UK by writing to us at Snow Secrets, Overglen Court, Hill Brow, Liss, Hants, GU33 7PB.
- We will review your complaint and try to reach an amicable resolution.